Every photographer has a story. This year, for World Photography Day, SanDisk collaborated with FoxyMoron (flagship Full-Funnel Creative and Performance Digital Agency of Zoo Media) and asked photographers to dig deep into their memories and share pictures of memories that evoked a sense of hope in them.
The idea was to build a photography community and position SanDisk as an enabler brand that helps people celebrate photography.
The second edition of its World Photography Day campaign focussed on human emotion and the importance of reflecting and keeping memories alive through photographs. The 10-day long campaign kicked off with a video which was designed to encourage participation in the #ShareYourWorld contest. Participants needed to share upto 5 photographs that evoked a sense of hope, on SanDisk’s microsite, created by Noesis.Tech (the technology products and services agency of Zoo Media). Once uploaded, users got access to a video that compiled their pictures as per selected templates and had the option of sharing it on social media. The top three winners won the SanDisk Extreme Pro® Portable SSD-4TB.
The Microsite Created For The Campaign by Noesis.Tech
The target audience included photography enthusiasts, aspiring photographers, and professional photographers across the country via strategic targeting on YouTube, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, mCanvas, Image Recognition and Native.
The Campaign Video
- The campaign video led to a substantial hike of more than 18,500 followers on the SanDisk India Instagram page in just 30 days reaching a total of about 80,000 followers
- Total Impressions – 120 MN+
- Total Video Views – 140 K+
- Clicks on banners leading to our microsite – 200 K+
- Buy Now clicks leading to e-tail – 900 K+
- Total Images Uploaded – 25 K+
- Total Unique Entries – 5.5 K+