Zoo Media’s Business Consulting arm, DoyenOink Consulting, has launched a Business Intelligence Dashboard service which will provide real time updates of all business functions using an user-friendly advanced tool.
There are multiple tools available to analyse each function of a business process. It becomes difficult to truly make sense of these processes together as data rests in silo’s and reports that are made on MS-Excel have certain limitations. Following are some of the limitations that exist while using MS-Excel for computing functional details:
- Interactive reports require extensive and computing heavy framework
- Limited scope of dynamic filtering to isolate meaningful insights
- Lack of data refreshment in real-time
- Limited report sharing and collaboration capacity
- Lack of dataset flexibility and handling big data
- Process/system overload for complex and large datasets
To eliminate these limitations, the DOC Business Intelligence Dashboard Service will offer a technology-driven process for analysing data involving a variety of tools, methodologies to present actionable insights for critical decision making.
The dashboard service will include:
- Live and secure connection to data sources on Cloud as well as on- premises
- Customized data exploration for visualization and output
- Faster and secure integration with existing IT systems
- Real-time interaction and updates to dashboards and reports
- Pre-built dashboards and reports
Here’s a roundup of the process used by the dashboard service:
The expected outcome from this service is demonstrated below:
DoyenOink Consulting has successfully provided business consulting services to brands such as Revital H Woman, GMM Pfaudler, Asian Paints, Welspun, Green Acres Academy among others.
To read more about DoyenOink Consulting, visit their website by clicking here.
Please reach out to [email protected] for further information on the Business Intelligence Dashboard Services.